DENTAL IMPLANTS FOR THE WHOLE JAW
The loss of all teeth causes significant effects on patients, especially the aesthetics and their chewing function.
1. What is full-jaw tooth loss?
Full-jaw tooth loss: Is the condition of people who have lost all their teeth or thier tooth roots are so loosening that the dentist has to extract those to replace with Implants.
For those who have lost their full teeth, it is no need to insert all 14 Implants pillar/ jaw, but only 2 to 6 Implant pillars, such as:
- Mini Implant: using 2 pillars, 3 pillars or 4 pillars
- All on 4 or All on 6: Titanium bar frame and high-end plastic crown made in America.
- All on 4 or All on 6: Bio Hpp frame, the most advanced porcelain teeth in the world today.
2. Mini Dental Implant Technology
It is a method of using 2, 3 or 4 small-sized implants (less than 3mm in diameter, 13-16mm long) shaped like a screw made of Titanium to plug into the jawbone. The head has a round joint to attach to the removable jaw, preventing the removable jaw from falling and helping the client to chew comfortably.
2.1 Subjects of application:
- Clients with limited funds and not able to do the All on 4, All on 6.
- Having poor bone density, severe bone resorption, not eligible for Implant All on 4, All on 6.
2.2 Comparing Mini Implant with removable jaw
|Criteria||Mini implant||Fully removable denture|
|Chewing ability||Fairly good||– Poor ability, easy to fall out
– Painful while using, making patient be unable to eat
|Aesthetics||– As beautiful as real teeth
– Has an implant pillar that holds the jaw so it does not drop the jaw out
|– Beautiful aesthetics
– Easily to drop out.
|Durability||10 – 15 years||Have to renew the jaw every 6 months/time due to bone loss, receding gums, the changes of removable denture shape|
|Cost||– From 30 – 45 millionsVND /2 mini Implants
– From 45 – 60 million VND/ 4 mini Implants
|10 million VND/full jaw|
|Time||60 minutes for case of inserting 4 mini Implants
|– 2 hours/time
– About 3-4 visiting times to the dentist
3. Implant technology All on 4 or All on 6 on Titanium bar with plastic crown made in America.
A method of inserting 4 or 6 implant pillars with pre-calculated direction into the jaw bone. Implant placement should be a good bone areas with not much bone loss. Then a bar made of Titanium is installed on these 4 implant pillars to evenly load the force during chewing. Dentures (12 plastic crowns made in America) are then attached to titanium bars.
People who have lost all teeth in their jaws but having sufficient bone density.
3.2 Compare Implant All on 4/6 with conventional removable dentures
|Criteria||Implant All on 4/ All on 6||Mini implant||Fully disassembled denture|
|Chewing ability||Good||Fairly good||– Poor ability, easy to drop out
-Making patient’s jaw more sensitive, unable to eat due to the pain.
|Aesthetics||Beautiful and natural||Beautiful and natural||Beautiful but easy to fall|
|Durability||Lifetime||About 10 – 15 years||Have to renew the jaw every 6 months/time due to bone loss, receding gums, the changes of removable denture shape|
|Cost||From 90 – 120 millions VND /jaw||From 35 millions VND/2 mini implant/jaw
|10 million VND /full JAW|
|Completing time||From 19 days – 3 months||About 18 days
|2 hours/time (About 3-4 visiting times to the dentist)|
|Permanent/Removable||Permanent (cannot be removed by the customer)||– Can be removed for daily cleaning
– As for the implant pillar, the jaw cannot fall out. Only when the lient actively removes does the denture come out
|– Disassemble many times a day for cleaning, very inconvenient.
– Uncontrollable the fall out of the jaw.
4. Implant technology All on 4 or All on 6 on BIO HPP bar, porcelain crown
As an all-on-4 Implant method on the BIO HPP frame, the doctor inserts 4 or 6 Implant pillars with pre-calculated direction into the jaw bone. Implant placement should be in good bone areas. Then, a jaw frame made of BioHpp material is installed on these 4 Implant pillars to evenly load the force during chewing. Dentures (12 porcelain crowns) are attached on the Bio HPP frame.
BIO HPP frame is made of plastic material with high durability, light weight, and high firmness.It has a tooth inside for the dentist to install a porcelain crown on. This is the most advanced, aesthetic and modern method in the world today.
Có Thể Bạn Quan Tâm